Thursday 17 March 2011

how to make presentation more presentable & eye catching



In my opinion, I think is the way we delivered the point such in confident way so that the audience is more interested to heard about what the point that we try to deliver it. We also must know what is the overall flow of what we need to present to audience. this to avoid we being stuck at a certain point that we don't understand. 
  I also will put the graphic or photos that suitable and relating to my slide presentation and will make sure my point is not too much explanation because I don't want my audience feel bored+not understand  my point.
To make an eye contact with the audience,  I should interact with the audience using the eye contact & also the body gesture,can try using the using the audio visuals as a additional to my presentation.
hope is can improved my presentation skill more better....
hehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment